miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

MuSiC tHe bEsT




!!Mu$Ic Mu$IC!!
I really like music is so nice, because you can express your feelings, ideologies and thoughts.
i like all music, like : reggae, pop, hip-hop-salsa-vallenato etc. because i think that the music is life..
i love some singers like:
*leona lewis (pop)
*james (pop)
*cold play
*alicia keys (R&B)
*Puffy (hiphop).




I really like listen to music when i make my homework, but i don't listen to misic when i'm reading.
I love go to dance with my boyfriend and friends.
I enjoy reading and singing lyrics in english.



my favorite song is:



Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You



Some people live for the fortune



some people live just for the fame



Some people live for the power yeah



Some people live just to play the game



Some people think that the physical things define what's within And I've been there before But that life's a bore So full of the superficial

1 comentario:

  1. Well, Laura I like the comments you made about music. I also like that you included your favorite singers. I would like to know more about the meaning of the last lines. Can you explain that to me?
    A little recomendation, you say do the homework instead of make my homework and remember that you need to use the word "to" in the middle of two verbs, like "I like to listen ...." ok?

    ResponderEliminar